There is a number of requirements and conditions that all future customers have to comply with before connecting to the AMS-IX Caribbean peering platform:
- You must represent a recognised legal entity (a company).
- Your network must have an ASN (Autonomous System Number) - The applicants network must have its own ASN assigned by a Local Internet Registry or a Regional Internet Registry, being either LACNIC, RIPE-NCC, APNIC or ARIN. During the application process this assignment is checked.
- The primary function of your business (unit) must be Internet related - The URL you provide during the application should provide the proof of the Internet business activity you are in.
- You must have the intention to and be willing to sign the AMS-IX Caribbean Connection Agreement.
- You must have an agreement with the co-location.
- Before we will enable your port at the AMS-IX Caribbean co-location, we first will check if you have an agreement with the co-location. So you must arrange a contract with the co-location to place equipment locally.
Go to step 2
In case you have any questions during the application process please contact us at: email@example.com