The AMS-IX Caribbean price-structure is straightforward, unless mentioned otherwise we only apply monthly port prices.
- Unless mentioned otherwise all prices are in USD per month, excluding VAT.
- Invoicing is done on a quarterly basis unless you choose for annual payment for which a 3% discount can be applied. Charging starts on the production date, with a maximum of 30 days after assignment.
- Assignment date: the date when AMS-IX company communicates the connection details to customer, after the signed paperwork has been received back by us.
- Production date: the date AMS-IX company defines the connection in production in consultation with customer.
- The payment term is 30 days from the invoice date (as listed on the invoice).
- The prices do not include co-location or cross-connect fees. These charges depend on the co-location and they are separate from the AMS-IX Caribbean fees, charged to you by the co-location operator.
- We do not charge any fees for a change (relocation/upgrade/downgrade), although a change in port capacity will affect the monthly charges according to the price-list below.
Port prices Internet Peering VLAN (ISP Unicast)
Please see the service overview of our Internet Peering VLAN (ISP Unicast) service for more details on the service.
||Monthly fee in USD
To make the initial decision to start peering at AMS-IX Caribbean somewhat easier we have promotions at times. Find out if it is applicable by sending an email to sales.